Wednesday 22 June 2022

CIH? Art Cards

Benjamin Hobbs:

On the Kickstarter campaign for V7 and V8 of the SOCIH? Hardcovers, I offered an Original Art card of Cerebus.  In the campaign, I said it would look like this:

They ended up looking like this:


I'm considering doing 1 or 2 more on the campaign for V11 and V12.  Either Dr. Varkhatten, Batvark, or Fiendix. They would look something like the cards above, but with the new name in the banner. 

Let me know in the comments if this would be of interest to you!

Next Week: It's the last Wednesday of the month! New CIH? at your LCS!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I would love another original art card! Signed please :)

Either of the characters sound good to me.

Any chance of offering a blank original art card?

Philip F. said...

I'll buy one of any sketch card you do!