Tuesday 21 June 2022

AMOC News: You hear it here first or it ain't AMOC News...

Hi, Everybody!

Got me one of them faxes from Dave.

I'm gonna break it apart so I can address the issues as they arise:


Well, we "only" had $34,555 pledged. And this was kind of a one off. I can't see "Hey Everybody! Let's put on a show!" working again. There were only TWO issues where the artwork was sold as a lot, and Heritage has had both of them. So unless #4 or #6 come up again, I don't foresee the Dark Treaders riding again...

Indeed they did. I got pictures and everything:


Dave continues, with:

It'll look like this:
BUT WAIT!

THERE'S MORE!:

BUT, WAIT!!

THERE'S...MORE!!:

BUT...WAIT!!!

THERE'S...seriously, wait for it...

MORE!!!:
I...I THINK it'll look a lil' something like:
THIS! (but, I could be wrong...)

BUT...and I can't stress this enough...WAIT!!!!

There is...MORE!!!!:

But...

"No @$%&ING WAY! THERE CAN NOT BE..."

Oh but there is imaginary AMOC Reader that lives rent-free in my head, THERE. IS.

MORE!!!!!:

I...uh...I don't have photos of these. P.O.T.8.2 will look REAL similar to this:
Almost exactly. (The BACK cover on the other hand...)

Birdsong "DAMNIT BIRSONG!" (right, sorry.) DAMNIT BIRDSONG! informs me that the Kickstarter could be going live as soon as Friday. More as I hear 'bout it...

Speaking of Kickstarters:
____________________________________
____________________________________
Sean Robinson and Living the Line, publishers of the Eisner nominated The Strange Death of Alex Raymond, have a new book, and it's on the Kickstarter. 11 days left. And then they've ALSO got a new series with Carson Grubaugh  The Abolition of Man #1. It's a comic "drawn" by an AI.
____________________________________
And speaking of ordering stuff from Diamond:
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
If YOU have anything related to the 1982 Tour, that'd be of interest, shoot me an email at momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll get it to the Waverly Press.
____________________________________
The Cerebus Guide to Self-Publishing is BACK on CerebusDownloads.com (if it doesn't show up, refresh the page.)
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently available "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".
_____________________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
June 22-26
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
____________________________________

Next Time: Hobbs wants to know if you've accepted Cerebus in Hell? into your life. Preferably in a collected Hardcover format...

5 comments:

Margaret said...

oh boy oh boy oh boy! I want to get a set of the archived sized pages and have it made into a hardcover book. finally my dream of finding artist edition sized Cerebus issues will be true.

Jen said...

That sounds like a stretch goal/add-on to me!

Dan Eckhart said...

Margaret, that sounds like a really cool idea!

Christon said...

Good lord, I would absolutely love to own a no. 4 portfolio with a full Cerebus drawing! That looks fantastic!

Tony Dunlop said...

That's cool; but any word on CAN10?