Monday 11 July 2022

Translate Marley's message (win fun prizes!)

Hi, Everybody!

I wonder if I should make a book of these...
___________________________________
Since Dave was on the Fax, he also send me:

"Matt Dow's A MOMENT OF CEREBUS Seal"?
I wonder if I should do a special one since it's issue 4?
___________________________________
So during the last Please Hold (ya know, Saturday...), Dave and I discussed Jeff Seiler's copy of the remastered Cerebus Guide to Self Publishing that Steve bought off eBay. Well, here's the photos Steve sent me of it:

These are kinda big, so, click for bigger:



running up the right hand side

the top

Upper left

Upper middle left

middle left

lower middle left

bottom left

the view of the sketch from the backside

So, if you can transcribe all of Jeff's writing into English, I'll send you a SIGNED Jeff memorial card. (Even if I already sent ya one...) email your decoded message to momentofcerebus@gmail.com
____________________________________
Living the Line got a new series with Carson Grubaugh  The Abolition of Man #1. It's a comic "drawn" by an AI.

They also published The Strange Death of Alex Raymond, which has the website of annotations.
____________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
In Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently available "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".
____________________________________
If YOU have anything related to the 1982 Tour, that'd be of interest, shoot me an email at momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll get it to the Waverly Press.
____________________________________
The Cerebus Guide to Self-Publishing is BACK on CerebusDownloads.com (if it doesn't show up, refresh the page.)
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
July 27-31
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: A Please Hold Transcript?

No comments: