Tuesday 24 October 2023

SDoAR Update 43: Mea Culpa and Skull Fractures!

Another slow week for GoFundMe. Another slow week on the Giant-Size Ashcan.

I gotta be honest. That's on me. I simply haven't put the time in that I need to make the GoFundMe more successful and the Ashcan ready for printing. I've been... distracted the past few months. Shiny new toys. Shiny new projects. Every week I vow to get caught up on SDOAR and before I know it, it's Tuesday again.

I don't know how Manly does this day in and week out. 

If it's any consolation I've spent a good chunk of today reviewing the Ashcan pages for our next proof. 

But no more promises of what I will get done. Let's just wait and see if next week will bring better news!

That said, wanna see what Dave had me research this week and his response to what I sent over? Sure ya do!

GoFundMe Tote Board

  • *ZERO* new pages unlocked since last week.
  • $9482.00 raised from 149 donations.
  • 51 new pages released as mocked up by Dave Sim from 11 June to 29 October 2021
  • 72 total pages available on Dropbox, including Dave's 2019 mocked-up pages
  • Only $118.00 away from unlocking page 73
  • If you have not donated >> $5+ donation grants access to all 72 pages and all pages moving forward! 
  • If you have donated (thanks!!) >> GoFundMe does not have an option for monthly subscriptions. So if you want to donate on a monthly basis, please do so as we are nearing the end of month #10.
SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023

SDOAR Pages, Part IX

Below is the fourth completely new page that will be in The Strange Death of Alex Raymond Giant Size Ashcan #1. 

Haven't been keeping up with the pages? 
Reminder: The image below is *neither* the restored *nor* the remastered page, just what I cleaned up as lo-res files for Dropbox. 

That's all I got this week! Thanks for reading!

x

Jen


SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->>
 https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

No comments: