Monday, 23 March 2026

"Vot do you haff in mind?"

Hi, Everybody!

The laughably named "2019 ReRead":
Issue #1: First, then, then, then. Issue #2: Then, then, then, then. Issue #3: Then, then, then. Passage: Then (in part. I REALLY need to get a decent version of Passage up here one of these days...). Issue #4: Then. Issue #5: Then, then, then. Demonhorn: Then. Issue #6: Then, then, then. Issue #7: Then, then, then. Issue #8: Then, then, then. Issue #9: Then, then, then. Issue 10: Then, then, then. Issue #11: Then, then, then, then. Issue 12: Then, then, then. Magiking: Then. Issue 13: Then, then, then. Silverspoon: Then. Issue 14: Then, then. Issue 15: Then, then.  Issue 16: Then, then. Issue 17: Then, then.

And then:










____________________
If you've enjoyed this, and DON'T own a digital copy of Cerebus Volume 1 (or any of the other volumes), Dave's planning on running once a month sales:

I guess the plan is to make the (almost but not quite) Whole shebang $99CAD Cerebus phonebook collection (collecting Cerebus 1-50, 52-111, 114-136, half of 138, and 139-300. See, Cerebus #0 isn't part of the deal...I should get somebody on that...) $49CAD one day a month (I know which days, but I'ma not supposed to tell anybody too early...) and $25CAD for four hours, 10am-2pm, on a different day once a month (ditto).
The first Bonus Day is *supposed* to be...April first.
_____________________
Cerebus the Aardvark #1 (and Spawn #10) en EspaƱol
Living the Line's next Kickstarter is gonna have...TWENTY-ONE pages of The Strange Death of Alex Raymond in it. These are pages Dave has drawn since the wrist started working again.
And the Tyrant Kickstarter!
Dave's on eBay:
Secret Origins (2/5) current bid $15 https://www.ebay.ca/itm/127740073335
Possum-At-Large (2/5) current bid $15 https://www.ebay.ca/itm/127740083061
Lone Vark and Cub (4/5) current bid $40 https://www.ebay.ca/itm/267604813427

Next Time: Jen's first show is tonight, so I expect her to be back posting come Shrove Tuesday...

1 comment:

Lee Bentley said...

So now that we know the T'Capmin language is cockney English, I wonder what it is that Cerebus said to the merchants? "Oy, bring yer bloody bollocks up 'ere, sharpish!" etc.