Monday 12 July 2021

"I work hard for your Moment, so hard for your Moment, I work hard for your Moment, so you better treat me right..."

Hi, Everybody!

__________________________________

And over on the SDOAR Kickstarter, Carson posted:
Many Marvel movie rewatches and a few hours of UFC fights later, I have all 700 boxes assembled and ready for the books when they get here. SOON!!!

Now I am even more scared what the delivery of 700 books is going to look like and how it is going to happen. Shall be an adventure!
............
We will have Bucha pull em all into the garage.

Cammie is too busy hanging out in her shed-fort like a queen.
And on the Swords of Cerebus in Hell? Volume 1 and 2 Kickstarter, Ben Hobbs posted:
Hello everyone!

I'm delighted to tell you that if you filled out a backer survey, your reward has shipped!

There are still two backers who have not filled out surveys. Without the completed survey, I don't have an address to ship the book to. If you're one of the two backers who hasn't completed the survey, please do so, and I'll ship you rewards immediately. They are packed up and ready to go!

I'm hearing that a lot of the domestic rewards have already reached their destinations. The International rewards might take longer to arrive. Since the pandemic began, I've noticed that shipping from the US to Canada is about 2-3 weeks and sometimes longer.

Thanks again to everyone who backed these books!

Benjamin Hobbs
And then Carson came back on the SDOAR Kickstarter:
Hellllllooooo backers!!!

The Rip Cerebus prints are here and are great! They really do look and feel like well preserved newspaper strips. Studio Comix Press did a wonderful job, as always!
...

Dogs?

What dogs?

Cammie taught Bucha that eating poop is awesome and Bucha has been barfing poop-barf all over the rugs and couch ever since.

Disowned!
________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
________________________
Gary Boyarski's Kickstarter for his book Jack Grimm 
________________________
Hey, look what Heritage has.
________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
July 21 – 25
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

And,
Cerebus:
"Geez...he's REALLY phoning it in today..."

Moment!

Next Time: I dunno. Maybe the Super-Cerebus figure?

9 comments:

Larry Wooten said...

Donna Summer. Hee.

Birdsong said...

Larry, Why did you rip up your High Society Regency Edition print?

(I'm not on Facebook, but I do scan the group there occasionally and I saw your video.)

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Because @$&% Debbie Harry, that's why!

Manly
(Actually it was something about Ozzy Osbourne records played backwards...)

Jeff said...

Or Beatles records backwards?

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

These Biblical slobberings haven't been as funny lately, but this one is back to form. Thanks for the laughs this week, Dave!

-- D.

Larry Wooten said...

David.
The video was just for shock value and a giggle. Elf had a printing error (line smudge?) right across her face. I contacted Dagon and he instructed me to send him a picture of it torn in half and her would send a replacement. Highlander rules. Can only be one 19/25.

Tony Dunlop said...

There's that word, which Dave's Interlinear renders as "generated," again. Most English translations use "born." I infer (heh) that the Greek word found there is one of those that doesn't really have an English equivalent; or, more or less equivalently, can be rendered with lots of different English words (or short phrases), none of which really capture the full meaning of the Greek. I took a couple of Greek lessons from my priest (who is fully literate in that language, at least the version in which the NT and early Greek commentaries were written) years ago and learned that Greek is full of words like that.

If any AMoCers know some Koine Greek, please chime in!

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Tony,

I mean,I know a guy...

Manly Matt Dow

Birdsong said...

Thanks, Larry.