Wednesday 21 July 2021

Swords of CIH? Hardcover V3 and V4 Kickstarter Launches... and MORE!

Benjamin Hobbs:

EDIT: The Kickstarter is LIVE! You can back the project by clicking the link below!

First off, if all goes well, the Kickstarter for for SWORDS OF CEREBUS IN HELL? Volumes 3 and 4 Hardcovers, launches at NOON! I'll post an update when it's live.

There are six stretch goal cards. They are all pictured on the campaign page! They include:



This week I was working on the cover for LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY CORONA #1. 

This is the cover that released with the digital version (or close to it..I believe the digital version had the correct credit bar at the top.):

This comic was produced in a week, and I was never satisfied with the cover. We sent this sepia-toned version to Diamond:

Yesterday, I spent the day working on this massively revised version:

I'm satisfied with it now.

Finally, a reminder that Laura and I will be at Gem City Comic Con this weekend in Dayton, OH. Stop by and we'll sign some of your books!


 

Next Week: Unethical Spider-Vark ON SALE at you LCS!

2 comments:

Travis Pelkie said...

Will there be a separate tier for the new trading cards if/when the stretch goals are met?

Shoot, I better open the package and look at the first batch. I’m just assuming they’re cool. I don’t have enough money to just order them regardless!

Benjamin H said...

Hey Travis!
Yes there will be!
I was waiting until there were at least 2 cards unlocked... which there are now!
I'll add that as perk and add-on soon!
(I hope you like the cards from the first campaign as well! Thanks for backing!)
-Benjamin