Monday 8 July 2019

The Ol' AMOC Mailbag: T. Casey Brennan, Titties, and a beat to @#$% Postcard submission

Hi, Everybody!

COMIC LINK AUCTIONS!!! Where you can get: a Platinum edition of Birthday card #1 signed by NEAL ADAMS, and DAVE SIM, with a NEAL ADAMS Superman stamp. OR, a Gold edition of Birthday card #1 signed by NEAL ADAMS and DAVE SIM with NO STAMP. Or, OR, a print of the Cover to GREEN DANTE/GREEN VIRGIL #1 (Pretend you're Seiler. Impress your friends. Pester your enemies.) there are three of them, but one of them shall be mine! (Ya know, as long as none of you guys got more money than me...) Four hours and change left...

Wanna give Team Cerebus In Hell? the monies, but don't wanna deal with the hassle of going to a comicbook store and tracking down a copy of the latest Cerebus in Hell? One-Shot (Fornicators Inc. is coming out at the end of the month...)? Well, we've got you covered They're even having a sale right now...

If you're in the market to dress like Dave Sim, you can buy a "Matt D's A Moment of Cerebus" t-shirt right here. Or, if you're one of those nostalgia buffs who likes the earlier funnier A Moment Of Cerebus posts, the Tim W. Logo is available too.

The remastered Volume 1 is available digitally for $9.99.

If you got a couple of extra bucks and want to do a fellow Cerebus fan a solid, Friend of the Blog Mike Battaglia has a go fund me here.

If you're looking for Cerebus the Barbarian Messiah, or Conversations. You got more than one way to behead a Borelean, Conversations, and Cerebus the Barbarian Messiah

Send pics of your @#$%ING Flimsy postcards From Hell? to momentofcerebus@gmail.com. Most bent to @#$% postcard wins a valuable prize from Dave Sim! (I might have the winner...)

Speaking of Postcards from Hell?, the next Kickstarter is up and running.
_________________________________

It's Ol' AMOC Mailbag time!

Which means T. Casey Brennan must have checked in:
I'm in this new video about my Vampirella artist - I'm on at about 48 minutes - https://youtu.be/XXZPcIz2hG8
It's four hours long.

In Spanish.

If you wanna see T. Casey (and some titties, it's "NO RECOMENDADA para menores de 18 anos" 'cause there's a naked chick with a Vampirella "outfit" painted on her.) Here ya go.
Extra titties for those of you who don't "do" links...
_________________________________

And then I got a submission in the beat to @#$% Postcard contest (mentioned above.):
Hi Matt,

I'm sending you my submission for best beat to hell post card.

While it was "pre-beat to hell" I made the special effort of singling out my card in the video (it's the only one with the tell-tale white horizontal scuff) and through the wonder of technology was able to capture the exact disgusting moment the spit hit the card. For posterity you know, sure to increase it's value ten-fold. (What's ten times zero? Must be alot.)

Keep up the mediocre job of running the favorite blogsite of the usual gang of idiots. Life wouldn't be the same without you.

Sincerely,
Gary Boyarski
creator, Jack Grimm: Harbinger of Death





I dunno Gary, I mean you PAID to have it beat to @#$%, it wan't like a vindictive ex of Dave (who happens to work for CanadaPost) decided to work through her "issues" on your card, ya paid Dave to work out some of *his* issues on your card.

I mean I didn't pay for THIS:
to get beat to @#$%, It just came that way...

Alright, I throw it out to "the usual gang of idiots*" to see what you guys think?

I know nobody's reading this, you're all looking at the titties in T. Casey's video...
______________________________________

Next Time: Something more substantial?
*Gary's words, not mine...

4 comments:

Tony Dunlop said...

This spitting on the cards business has a definite "jumping the shark" vibe to it...

Birdsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary Boyarski said...

Matt's card is without a doubt the winner. Heck it may be the most beat to hell postcard of all time! Somebody at Canada Post really has issues with Matt, Dave, Cerebus, or all three. There's no competing with that kind of unmitigated hatred. I'll just go back to my bag of Ketchup Doritos and mind season 3 of Stranger Things.

Jeff said...

*Ketchup* Doritos?!!!?

Yuck!

My father's second wife (the bitch from hell) told me, when we were at my father's funeral, that she had always told him that she would put a bottle of ketchup on his chest when he was in his coffin. I don't think that she did, but it would have been cool.

Dad put ketchup (catsup) on *everything*.

It's kind of why I only eat ketchup (catsup) with potatoes. And, don't get me started on French fries with Ranch dressing. Ugh.