Wednesday 10 July 2019

Is this...The LAST Spider-Vark Image?!?


Benjamin Hobbs:

The Postcard from Hell No.3 Kickstarter is now LIVE! Head over there NOW to see updates from Dave Sim and the rest of the CIH? gang. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1349357665/cerebus-postcard-from-hell-no-3?ref=ksr_email_creator_launch

A BIG thanks to everyone who's already supported the campaign!

At long last.... Here's the FINAL unrevealed piece  of NEW Dave Sim art from THE AMICABLE SPIDER-VARK!



Next Week: We would REALLY appreciate it if you'd buy another postcard.

4 comments:

Travis Pelkie said...

In the email I got about the kickstarter, Dave's comment mentions that Iron Manticore is the lowest print run of Cerebus #1s, but how do you know for sure since all the orders shouldn't yet be in? I mean, yeah, probably your orders aren't going to spike, but I know my LCS guy hasn't gotten his order in yet.

Sean R said...

TALES OF SOPHISTICATION orders and p.o. are in, that's what that is referring to.

JLH said...

I suspect Iron Manticore may rebound in sales, since "Tales of Sophistication", as I said when it was announced, has no "name" factor to it. Hell, over on League of Geeks, which I use to keep my pull list for Escape Pod Comics, "Takes of Sophistication" never even showed up in their subscription system.

Birdsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.