Tuesday 23 July 2019

What new strange new horrors lurk in the Ol' AMOC Mailbag?

Hi, Everybody!

"Manly" Matt Dow,
yeah, that's me...
back ONCE AGAIN(!), with a dip into the Ol' AMOC Mailbag (which you can reach at momentofcerebus@gmail.com):

First: Larry Wooten (who got THIS for free:

Jingles shirts arrived today. Will send the medium to Dave at some point. Thank you again for the shirt size help.

Thanks Larry!
 ______________________________________________

And then..."Battling" Benjamin Hobbs (I dunno, maybe that isn't gonna be his AMOC nickname...) sent in:
Hey Matt!

I just saw this for sale on ebay! Might it be of use to AMOC?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1978-Dave-Sim-Signed-ART-RATES-Letter-on-CEREBUS-Stationery-NUCLEUS-Mich-FANZINE/362479572066?hash=item5465775462:g:cPcAAOSwzThb4M8S
Click to see it bigger...

Which is selling for... $149.95!!!

Well, shit, I got a letter from Dave (I got bunches of them!) where's my hundred bucks?
Click to give me the monie...uh, I mean, to see it bigger.
Um, where was I? Oh yeah, Thanks Benjamin!
________________________

And: Send pics of your @#$%ING Flimsy postcards From Hell? to momentofcerebus@gmail.com. Most bent to @#$% postcard wins a valuable prize from Dave Sim! (I think this is still going on...)

Also, the EXPERTLY REMASTERED CHURCH AND STATE VOL II is available to order NOW (Diamond Order Code JUL191359) Submit your ideas for the bookplate contest.
Next Time: "More Hobbs! More Hobbs! More Hobbs!" Hey Ben, the people have spoken, you're up!

2 comments:

Benjamin H said...

You're welcome, "Manly" Matt!

That Jingles shirt looks NICE!

I'm thinking I might need one of those.

Jeff said...

Can I get a page lettered by Dave, for three bucks, that says, "It's just not THAT funny."?