Saturday 14 December 2019

Yeah, I can't do two things at once...MELMOTH!

Hi, Everybody!

The Silver Cerebus

And Friend to the Blog, Greg Hyland is running the next volume of The Monster Atlas on Kickstarter. And he says:
Also, I got confirmation today that Gerhard is going to contribute new art to the book! We'll include him if we reach our $4000 Stretch Goal. So share the Monster Atlas word and help make sure we meet that goal! As soon as I have something to show you. I'll send you a preview.
______________________________________

So back during Steve Peters Week II, I pledged for a Melmoth page to be used in Steve's Parallel Comicverse story. Steve sent me this message:
Let me know what scene from Melmoth you'd like me to recreate (and if you don't mind, pls include a couple of alternate choices).
So: Matt's "Favorite"* Melmoth pages:
Page 52 

Page 53 

Page 68 

Page 73 

Page 79 

Page 244
*Today. 

And since that might not be Moment enough for you people, FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE AMOChive I bring you: The Blue-Line first signature proof of Melmoth I got off e-Bay back when George W. Bush was President:
When I had Dave and Ger sign it, Dave asked, "Where did you get THAT?!?" And Ger was equally confused as to how it got out "in the wild"...

I don't know if it showed up, but there were penciled corrections on some of the pages (like this one that has a "fixed by the page number.)
Next Time: More @#$%ing links than you can shake an Aardvark at...

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Damn! I got some great shit from Dave'n'Ger, but none of it's blue.

Damn!