Saturday 31 October 2020

Dave's faxing me on the hour, so it's like a Kickstarter Q&A.

Hi, Everybody!

HALLOWEEN EXCLUSIVE SPAWN #10 COVERS:
"Censored-For-Grandma"*

Update from Dave #1:
Dave actually Faxed this twice, once wrong, and then corrected.

What the heck is he talking about?

Well, I faxed last night letting him know that I was working this morning, but would be off by 1PM his time. (I've been up since 12:15AM.)

Update from Eddie #1:
Hey Matt,
as of 1:15 PM EST The Cerebus Downloads site has sold 19 Editions CONTROVERSIAL SPAWN 10 BACK COVER
-"Battleship Eddie"
Update from Dave #2:

I know of at LEAST one guy who's bought some since then, watch the numbers RISE!

*for the Spawn #10 Kickstarter cover, you have to manage your pledge, so you may end up having to cancel and redo your pledge (that's what I've heard has happened.) ("Forewarned is Foreskinned" or however that goes...)

**If the link doesn't look like this:


Hit "refresh".

Okay, I'll be adding updates as I get them.

And if YOU have questions, comment here, or momentofcerebus@gmail.com

-XOXO-
Matt Dow
Interim Editor
A Moment of Cerebus

No comments: