Saturday 31 October 2020

Get the Halloween Edition and then get the Grandma Edition.  How? Scroll down because "Dreadful" David is too old and tired to do the links.  Thankfully, the youthful and vital "Manly/Maniac" Matt Dow has provided links below.

Michael R.,  Many thanks for hanging in there.  I'm recovering from the regular old Flu (because I'm too old-school to catch Covid-19) and I just can't manage to log in to the Cerebus In Hell? Gmail account.  I don't know why but Dave says it's because I was making fun of Jeff Bezos in a future issue of Cerebus In Hell? and I should accept all the blowback I get.

Thanks to everyone that ordered. It's a great cover by Dave and you won't be disappointed at all.  I expect "Brain-Eater" Benjamin Hobbs to knock it out of the park when it comes to the color/colour.

Here's Dave:



Y'all order now.  Less than an hour to go.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

51 copies ordered as of 11:15pm EST!
-Eddie

Anonymous said...

52! Someone plot this slope on a flow chart!
-Eddie

Anonymous said...

15 minutes left! Do you really want to be kicking yourself later for not getting a “Controversial Back Cover SPAWN 10” when you had the chance? Think of the stories you’ll be able to tell your grandchildren, or your neighbours’ grandchildren, or your neighbours’ neighbours' grandchildren! Or your neighbours' grandchildren's neighbours! (In a deep and quiet voice: “I was there…on…AMOC…on….Oct 31, 2020..”)

-Eddie

Brian West said...

Make that 53! Dipped my toe in Canadian waters a second time this Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brian!
-Eddie

George Peter Gatsis said...

and THAT is that.

:)

Brian West said...

You’re welcome, Eddie! Happy to be of service.

Jake said...

Those folks that bough 5 or so copies apiece sure bumped the numbers . It probably would have been 30 if not for staff buying multiples.

Anonymous said...

JUST UNDER THE WIRE! 54

THANKS EVERYONE - Eddie