Friday 14 January 2022

C. Woerner's "Mot Ley-Lines" (Dave's Weekly Update #424)

 Hi, Everybody! 

Dave's Weekly Update:

Here's the book. Enjoy...
___________________________________
If you listened to Please Hold For Dave Sim last week, you know you got a little over 24 hours to get your sumthing-sumthing...
___________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
If you want Digital PDFs of glamourpuss, email me at: momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll take care of ya...
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff.
____________________________________
Carson's SDOAR Contests:
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently free with commercial interruptions on streaming channels "Plex", Comcast's "Xumo", or watch commercial free at "Vimeo On Demand" for $0.99 (to download for $1.99)
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
January 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
Next Time: Please Hold For Dave Sim videos...

8 comments:

Travis Pelkie said...

How do I check to see if I did order the sumthing sumthing? I thought I ordered one but I can’t seem to find which credit card I used.

Travis Pelkie said...

How do I check to see if I did order the sumthing sumthing? I thought I ordered one but I can’t seem to find which credit card I used.

Travis Pelkie said...

I just went ahead and ordered the thing so if I did order a second one, can someone let me know?

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Travis,

I emailed Eddie, I'll let you know what I find out.

Manly Matt Dow

Travis Pelkie said...

Thank you sir! Somewhere I do have Eddie’s email, and vice versa he should have mine.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Travis,

He said you paid.

I told him to check if you paid twice...

Matt

Steve said...


Did Dave (attempt to) say Nuevo Mexico?!

Hey, maybe Mr. Woerner and I are neighbors...

Steve

ChrisW said...

I miss a few weeks and this happens? This morning I was planning to mail Dave the next book but then I got lazy so I'll do it tomorrow.