Tuesday 25 January 2022

Happy Canadian Leap Day!

Hi, Everybody!

Mondays? (I dunno. Maybe they have a weird Leap Day thing up in Canada... But I didn't get this until today...):
_____________________________________

Anyway, What the hell was I talking about?






______________________________________________
Over on the FaceItBooks, Craig Johnson shared:
For real Sim completists - completionists? - ah, whatever - Clifford Meth posted this and a few here might be interested for the Dave intro:-
Sadly, our friend, the writer/artist Bill Messner-Loebs (Flash, Wonder Woman, The Maxx) has fallen on hard times again. He and his wife, who is not in the best of health, are currently residing in a temporary residence while Bill seeks work. At age 73, that isn't as easy as it should be. While I can only hope other publishers will have work for him, I've developed a project for Bill that will take time to unfold--in the meantime, we have some books that Aardwolf published in 2005, and a handful with bookplates SIGNED by Dave Cockrum, Bill, and myself. THREE TENORS OFF KEY features an introduction by Dave Sim and an Afterword by the late, splendid Tom Spurgeon. SIGNED books just are $25 each plus $3 for postage. Please contact me directly if you'd like one.
I reached out to Mr. Meth, and he said:
I’m afraid they will have to connect with me if they want copies. And I don’t have that many left. I’m sorry but this book was published many years ago and I’m not set up as a business—Just a writer and old friend helping Bill. People can connect with me on Facebook or email me at cliffmeth@aol.com
And then added:
Enter

Clifford



Enter

Clifford


I also have a handful of these. They are signed by Bill, Dave Cockrum, Paty Cockrum and myself. Selling the sets for $18
So, if you want to help a brother out... 
__________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
If you want Digital PDFs of glamourpuss, email me at: momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll take care of ya...
You can also email there if you want to buy a copy of Pieces of Turtles 8 (Canadian Price Variant) for $25 American. (I got 8 copies available...)
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff.
____________________________________
Carson's SDOAR Contests:
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently free with commercial interruptions on streaming channels "Plex", Comcast's "Xumo", or watch commercial free at "Vimeo On Demand" for $0.99 (to download for $1.99)  or on Tubi.
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
January 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
Next Time: Hobbs. unless today really IS Monday, in which case I better figure something out...

No comments: