Tuesday 11 January 2022

Is that Mother $#&%er dead yet?

Hi, Everybody!

"Is that Mother $#&%er dead yet?"

No, no I'm not.

Thanks for asking!

The plane didn't crash.

Boat failed to sink.

Sharks missed their appearance at the beach in the Bahamas.

Didn't get into a "Poseidon Adventure" situation at dinner the last night.

The other plane didn't crash.

Didn't wreck the car on the ride home.

I had a GREAT time!

I got to spend some "quantity" time with the In-Laws:

Got to ride on a boat:

I spent some time on a tropical island:
I ate nothing but the finest foods for my meals:

And when I got home, it had snowed:

Good times, good times...

(I considered trying to recreate this pic:)
(But I don't have that particular "nasty habit", and rolling a burrito ain't quite the same...)

So, what the fuck's been going on around here?


Next Time: Hey! Who ate all the GOOD cheese out of my mini-fridge?!? MAGS!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rich L. says:

Glad you are safe (softof...mostly the wife and kids). Still refuse that be trapped on a boat full of people is "fun". Did they serve Miller "beer"?

Anonymous said...

Rich L. belabors:

Was your cruise anything like A Night at the Opera?

Michael Grabowski said...

Make that three hard-boiled eggs!