Friday 21 January 2022

Micheal R's rough year (Dave's Weekly Update #425)

 Hi, Everybody! 

Dave's Weekly Update:

Hey Zipper, YOU told 'im...
___________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
Are both reaching Final Order Cut-off, because there are new ones:



Swords of Cerebus in Hell? volume 1


And then there's THIS thing:

____________________________________
If you want Digital PDFs of glamourpuss, email me at: momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll take care of ya...
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff.
____________________________________
Carson's SDOAR Contests:
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently free with commercial interruptions on streaming channels "Plex", Comcast's "Xumo", or watch commercial free at "Vimeo On Demand" for $0.99 (to download for $1.99)
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
January 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
Next Time: I run the bootleg of A Poet In The Family?

7 comments:

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Who is "Micheal R.", if it can be told?

-- D.

Dion said...

Glad you caught it early Michael!

Michael R. said...

I am just a guy who's been a fan of Cerebus and Dave since 1984 when I met Dave, Gerhard and Karen at a NYC comic convention as a high school kid in 1984. I've seen Dave many times in the 1980's and 90's, talked on the phone and written many with responses. Nowadays, when I write, I'm guessing because of the wrist, Dave doesn't write back. Sometimes I do get some postcards and such. Now it's rare occasions. That's just Dave responding to my letters through his Weekly Update. Some of it was just meant for Dave privately, but It's "kinda" cool being on his Weekly Updates.

... And thank you, Dion. My next letter is going to be a doozy. LOL.

Michael R.

Anonymous said...

Has literally anyone ever talked about the contents of any issue of Cerebus in Hell? For literally years now thaI haven't even seen a fan give two shits.

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Ah! Thank you, Michael R. I was wondering about the unusual spelling of the personal name.

Anon: An unscientific poll in the Facebook group last year suggests that most people buy CIH to slip Dave a few bucks, but even those people don't read 'em. I guess Dave needs the money; he's basically a charity case these days.

-- Damian

Brian West said...

Good morning all!

I am biased with regard to Cerebus in Hell? but can say that I do read each and every issue that comes out. Some are better than others but here are some favorites of mine.

Favorites: BATVARK PENIS #1, THE IRON MANTICORE #1, VAULT OF CEREBUS #1, CIH? #1, Coronavirus Book #1, BABY YODA CEREBUS #1

All-Time favorite strip: Millerism and The Dark Knight (2008)

Reading the comments about CIH? gives me an idea.

Stay tuned. ;)

Anonymous said...

Shalom! Let's get Dave some new teeth.