Saturday 22 January 2022

Form & Void: COMING BACK to Print! (And a Cerebus in Hell? preview...)

Hi, Everybody!

Ya know, sometimes this AMOC gig is pretty sweet...

Other times, it's a colossal hemorrhoid on my ass that just won't quit...

Anyway, one of the sweet parts is when I get stuff emailed to me on Dave's behalf. 

Like this thing:

What is it?

I have NO idea!

Something to do with Oliver's Cerebus movie? (The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark, which is currently free with commercial interruptions on streaming channels "Plex", Comcast's "Xumo", or watch commercial free at "Vimeo On Demand" for $0.99 (to download for $1.99) or on Tubi.)

Again, NO clue...
________________________________
Then there are the faxes I get from Dave, like this one which includes an update on The Strange Death of Alex Raymond:

Speaking of The Strange Death of Alex Raymond, you can get a digital copy of from Living the Line.

And if you want Digital PDFs of glamourpuss, email me at: momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll take care of ya...

And don't forget Carson's SDOAR Contests:
____________________________________
Other times, Dave faxes things that are gonna "blow up real good", and knowing that, I run them anyway...

And is nearing the F.O.C. Sword of Cerebus in Hell? Volume 12 

And they're re-soliciting Swords of Cerebus in Hell? volume 1

Git 'em while they're HOT!!!

Anyway, Dave continues:

Ya'll catch all that?

Form & Void BACK IN PRINT!
$70 American.

Completely remastered from the original art.
Why pay twice as much on eBay for a copy of inferior quality?
“For sale: Baby shoes. Low mileage...”

And yet another reason to listen to the Please Hold for Dave Sim, a cheaper Swordfish option!


I have a solicitation written. I have to send it to the other guys, but if you're a crazy Cerebus fan and wanna give it a go...
___________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
Cerebus The Emily is reaching Final Order Cut-off, because there is a new one:

I actually suggested this one.

I can't find my original pitch.

But since nobody reads these things (supposedly), here's Dave's mock-ups of the first six pages (click for bigger):





Um... okay, five and a half pages... if you're interested, the rest is a coming...
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
January 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff.

Next Time: Oliver brings the Heat...

2 comments:

Tony Dunlop said...

Whoa, 70 smackers for a softcover remastered "Form and Void?" I'd gladly pay that for a hardcover version of some of the volumes - not that one, FWIW - but JEEZ. I've heard of Bidenflation, but...JEEZ.

Anonymous said...

Rich L. says:

Resolicitation? That says me money but how will Dave afford his tuna? Weekly CIH? or maybe republish the monthly edition with three "variant" covers each month? Can't get enough Spawn covers...the Waverly guy can help.

Swordfish Form & Void? Yes, please and Thank You Dave for loving us enough. And, yes the I'm all in for the hardcover too...can't wait to see how Dagon squeezes Spawn into it.

Boo Spawn!

Biden inflation plus Tradeu's sons inflation is double plus bad news.

Rich.