Monday 3 January 2022

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, Sayonara, Adios, Arrivederci, Hola, Hasta la vista, laters...

Hi, Everybody!

_____________________________________

The Next Please Hold For Dave Sim is scheduled for Thursday, January 6th. I'ma not gonna be here, but I got a pinch hitter to talk to Dave for me. What this means for you guys, is that if you want your question asked, you HAVE to get it to momentofcerebus@gmail.com by now(?). Because that's when I'm sending the fax. Probably by five o'clock PM CST. After that and you're February Matt's problem...

But you guys are gonna wanna tune in to this one, because not only do you not have to listen to me and my bullshit, but Dave has a MAJOR ANNONCEMENT of a limited time deal that you're not gonna wanna miss...
___________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
If you want Digital PDFs of glamourpuss, email me at: momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll take care of ya...
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff.
____________________________________
Carson's SDOAR Contests:
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently free with commercial interruptions on streaming channels "Plex", Comcast's "Xumo", or watch commercial free at "Vimeo On Demand" for $0.99 (to download for $1.99)
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
January 12-14
January 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
____________________________________
As I said, I'm out.

I'm going on vacation until the 10th.
Pretend I'm Crumb, and that my other kid is behind F. Stop's trunk...

I'ma taking a cruise:

Click for bigger (This one's for you Ger...)

So, uh...

Bye!

In my absence, I have a CRACK TEAM of Cerebus/Dave Sim/Gerhard/SDOAR experts to cover for me:

Via con Dios fellas...

Next Time: I don't know, and I don't really give a #$%&...

No comments: