Wednesday 17 August 2022

BTVRK #1- VARIANTS GALORE!

Benjamin Hobbs:

First of all, a giant THANK YOU to everyone who backed the SOCIH? hardcovers V11 and V12.  The campaign was a success,  and we couldn't have done it without you!  The surveys have been sent out. If you haven't filled one out, please do so now! The rewards should begin shipping in September. 

BTVRK #1 will be in stores in November, and we're thinking about making some variant covers, as many as 6.  Possibly on a Kickstarter campaign.  I showed two covers last week. 

Here's the Main cover, available through Diamond:

This cover was made by David Birdsong.  He also made a Virgin Variant, along with a Line Art Variant:



 BRZRKR had a LOT of solid color covers with text.  David made six for BTVRK:


I put together this very simple one:


And this more elaborate one:

Let me know in the comments how many BTVRK variants, and which ones, you'd be interested in!

Next Week: The rest of the BTVRK variants!

6 comments:

Michael R. said...

Hi Benjamin!
I’m definitely NOT a fan of the solid color covers with text, but I do like the other 5 covers. PLEASE don’t go overboard with too many covers.
Michael

Christon said...

I really like Birdsong's virgin variant!

Larry Wooten said...

Leaning towards the Virgin and the Elaborate ones. Not sure I will get them (lot of boring expenses right now and too many interesting Kickstarters) but those are the ones I like the most.

Margaret said...

I like the Birdsong ones. Those look pretty sweet.

Jason T said...

Thanks for mentioning BRZRKR. This old guy had never heard of it, and the parodies really didn't make sense. Now they do!

AlNickerson said...

I really love this cover.