Wednesday 3 August 2022

CIH? Trading Cards Series 6 Preview and SOCIH? V13 and V14 news!

Benjamin Hobbs:

This week I faxed Dave the CIH? Series 6 cards, available now on the current Kickstarter campaign:

 

He sent back minimal notes.  I had an apostrophe where one wasn't needed on The Watchvark card, and was missing an apostrophe on Cerebus The Duck. His fax machine also obscured the "I" in "distributed".  

Text REDACTED to preserve the FUN of receiving the card.

However the interesting part of these faxes were his notes for V13 and V14 of SOCIH?

It looks like V13 will be 8 collected issues and Volumes 14 forward will collect a full years worth of books. No word yet on price point or release date. 

I sent this mock up of the wrap around figures on the original V13 cover. (The new one will be wider.) I'm still waiting to hear from Dave if this is what he was thinking for the characters complaining cover. 

Next Week: V13 and V14 update?

No comments: