Sunday 28 August 2022

YET ANOTHER Spawn #10 Variant

Hi, Everybody!

Dave's calling on Thursday for Please Hold For Dave Sim September 2022. If you got a burning question: momentofcerebus@gmail.com. Last time, I didn't advertise, and we got done in just over two hours, so I'm REALLY hoping we don't go back to three+ hours...
____________________________________
CRBS N HLL?
BTVRK
____________________________________
The Waverly Press has an Instagram. And will be posting updates and teasers for upcoming projects with Dave. Like the 1982 Tour book.

Say, SPEAKING of the Waverly Press...

I was cleaning up a bunch of stuff around the AMOC Cave, and discovered YET ANOTHER Spawn #10 variant.

Okay, not an "according to Hoyle" Spawn #10 variant, but it's Spawn-y, and very, very, varianty...
So here's the, apparently, second version.

And the rarer* first version.

So, it's the Cerebus as Spawn Postcard, but it has the backing of The Regency Edition postcards.

It's rare*.

And I have a couple.

I also have a bunch of other Cerebus and Cerebus related stuff:
Click for bigger. (You have MOST of it Margaret...)

Quite a bit of it actually:


I've talked before about the Prototype Cerebus Bookmarks I got:
The little one on top is the one everybody got**, the bigger one is the prototype, and the bottom one is the OTHER prototype.

If you need any of this stuff, momentofcerebus@gmail.com. Let me know what you need, and I'll let you know if I want money. (There's a good chance I might just want you to cover shipping...)

Anyway. Back to the Rigamarole already in progress...
____________________________________
So does Carson. He and Sean got the YouTubes too. Order their book The Abolition of Man #1. Hey look they got a second one: The Abolition of Man #2

Eddie doesn't have an Instagram OR a YouTube. But he's got his Strange Death of Alex Raymond annotations. (I mean, I assume. Maybe he's ALL over the 'gram and just not telling me...)

Hobbs had a Kickstarter. You should have your surveys in by now. 

My buddy James Windsor-Smith has a Kickstarter too. Get your surveys out James!

Oliver's got an Instagram and a Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".  And if you're in Brazil...

Heritage has pages from Cerebus #1. And a whole heap of other neat stuff.
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
August 28
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

*I dunno for sure, I didn't ask...
**If you backed the Kickstarter that had it, or if you bought one off of CerebusOverload.com
Next Time: Monday Report

No comments: