Sunday 21 August 2022

Trolling Neil Gaiman...

Hi, Everybody!

So the other day, Neil Gaiman commented on Oliver Darkshire's tweet:
And I said: "Annnnnd of course I don't have access to the pages of Swoon with Cirin from Cerebus..."

Then I found a panel, and posted that. But later through the AMOC tweeter account I posted:






Because it's funny...
_______________________________
CRBS N HLL?
BTVRK
Maybe you could get HELL'O DALI still? Maybe, no.
____________________________________
The Waverly Press has an Instagram. And will be posting updates and teasers for upcoming projects with Dave. Like the 1982 Tour book.

So does Carson. He and Sean got the YouTubes too. Order their book The Abolition of Man #1. Hey look they got a second one: The Abolition of Man #2!

Eddie doesn't have an Instagram OR a YouTube. But he's got his Strange Death of Alex Raymond annotations. (I mean, I assume. Maybe he's ALL over the 'gram and just not telling me...)

Hobbs had a Kickstarter. You should have your surveys in by now. 

My buddy James Windsor-Smith has a Kickstarter too. Ends in 64-ish hours.

Oliver's got an Instagram and a Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".  And if you're in Brazil...
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
August 24-28
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
Next Time: Dave's been sending me stuff again...

2 comments:

Brian West said...

Matt, Hell ‘O Dali is no longer available to reserve by individuals, but comic shops can still order copies til the August 25.

Brian West said...

*Til August 25