Tuesday 14 September 2021

The Kickstarter is live. Everybody pledge so I can get that Gerhard art! And pledge for Dave's one too...

Hi, Everybo
IT'S LIVE!
GAH!

Damnit Birdsong!


And I was gonna get to it...

But First:

The Kickstarter is now live!

"Aw Geez. How many covers are there on THIS one?"

Not That Kickstarter, this one:

Which, like the other three, will have Gerhard art if Greg can raise the money:
Oooohhh It's DRACULA!

CURRENTLY, he's $1,022.71 (Canadian) from Matt getting that sweet-@$$ Gerhard art. Come on now, don't be a such a Ger-block!


And Dave's Cerebus #2 Remastered and Expanded is currently $12,540 over the Waverly's eight hundred dollar goal. So hurry up and get them to the finish line...

To that guy that asked for it, you can get all the covers as SIGNED 11x17 posters. And they're SIGNED by Dave! (For $95. And they're an add-on, so ya gotta pledge for a $10 copy of the book. Totally worth it. You can see the only MISSING Cerebus story, ANATOLE'S SOLECISM, with ALL NEW hand lettering by Dave over his original layouts (As soon as Dave gets me the forty-three year old contact info for the guy who got the original art, I'll be tracking him down like a bloodhound...), and SALTY NIGHT'S DRINK, a 70s era story Dave did for/with a guy who has a letter in Cerebus #2. (I admit the details are getting a little fuzzy as to who, but I forgot the name that was in the thing I read a few months back. Why not buy a copy and find out who the hell I'm talking about... (Man, this thing practically sells itself...) (It's like a part of an issue of Cerebus Archive that never got made because the series was cancelled before Dave got to Cerebus #1...).).)


BUY TWO, issue TWO!

Next Time: I swear to @$%&ing G-D, if Hobbs launches the next Swords of Cerebus in Hell? Kickstarter tomorrow, I'ma punch him in the nuts. Right in the @$%&ing nuts...

3 comments:

john g. said...

I guess I’ll have to look up the word “solecism” now. Question: Is that a complete story or just a rough draft of a partial story?

Michael Grabowski said...

The original cover redrawn is a nice improvement but my favorite is the platinum, doggone it.

Margaret said...

John G - Anatole's Solecism is a complete story in that all six pages of the story are there. However, those six pages are roughs with new lettering by Dave.