Sunday 26 February 2023

Matt's Stupid Project #...4? 5? Let's just say I have no impulse control and more free time than I realize...

Hi, Everybody!

3 more sleeps until 
...pieces of turtles 8?...no, that'd never sell...

from The Waverly Press Kickstarter launches:

Here's the pre-launch page. And they're running a contest:
Details as I know them. 
  • They're producing a card set called "Visions of Turtles 8" with art by lots of cool folks. (Maybe even me!)
  • They are looking for members of the Cerebus community to submit their own art ideas for a trading card that will be included in the set.
  • Dave Sim is one of the judges. Our man at the Waverly Press is the other.
  • Winner gets 50 copies of their card, and "a package of fun stuff including a platinum T8 ashcan"
  • Contest runs until Friday, March 24th at midnight.
  • Submit your entries to momentofcerebus@gmail.com
Dave faxed:
And:

*Spoilers for Christon*
Click for bigger
AND:
_________________________________________
So I had me another one of my stupid ideas.

Of course I sent it up to Dave:

Che Iguana and the rest of The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe are on sale for the next few hours:
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
February 26.
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
___________________________________
Next Time: Mondays.

1 comment:

Larry Wooten said...

Che Iguana with Castro Beer down on one side or maybe the back and I may retire my Hell-Oh! Spawnee shirt in deference to this.