Wednesday 15 February 2023

More TMNT8 Unused sketches

Benjamin Hobbs:

First, Matt with How-Many-More-Sleeps:
 
14 more sleeps until 
"TEENAGE"? Who are you trying to kid?
from The Waverly Press Kickstarter launches:

Man, that's coming up pretty quickly. How quickly? There's a pre-launch pageTHAT quickly!

Then:

In the process of drawing one of the covers for TMNT8, I made a bunch of sketches. This one is a digital sketch that features Renet in the shadow of the short guy with the Galactus helmet:

I didn't pursue this one further because the top third of the cover was shadow, and there wasn't really anywhere to place the logo and other text, other than over the shadow.

As a warm up for the cover that I DID draw (Which I'll post here in three weeks!) I inked the face from that sketch:

Next Week: It's the last Wednesday of the month! A new CIH? will be at LCS!

No comments: