Tuesday 9 March 2021

The Ol' AMOC Mailbag has more from Dave, and Spawn Surprises too!

Hi, Everybody!

Got another Fax from Dave about Frank Thorne:
And since we're doing Dave faxes, More New Mutants (this time, THE COMICS!):




Here's that Turtles cover (you're welcome...):
Click for bigger.

And the ol' AMOC Mailbag got a box:

"What is all that?" I hear Margaret ask...

Eh, maybe I'll show you on Saturday...

__________________________________________
Rigamarole:

Hemingway in Comics: https://www.booktable.net/ https://www.centuriesandsleuths.com/


The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe will be on sale:
Your store will be on sale:
March 10 – 12
March 24 – 26
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off! That means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more.
Except Baby Yoda Cerebus Merch. Bastards.
Speaking of which, order the comic.
And order a copy of Sword of Cerebus in Hell? Volume 2 as well.

Next Time: I'm off until Friday. So, I don't care...

1 comment:

ChrisW said...

I hadn't realized how much I'd missed Dave going into detail on some part of comics history, but the Shooter-era Marvel...???? Yay!!!

And by an amazing coincidence, I had few problems reading it. The internet is difficult to read, "Cerebus In Hell?" is even more difficult, I've basically given up trying to read other comics or books unless I'm trying to look up a specific detail and even that's tough, but I was able to read this almost as well as I used to.

How does that happen? I blame the muties.
ChrisW