Saturday 16 April 2022

Happy Birfday Gerhard!

Hi, Everybody!

Thursday was Gerhard's birthday.

I didn't post then, because I don't DO Thursdays.

And I didn't do it yesterday.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ger!

Let's stroll down memory lane:
Back in 2004 at S.P.A.C.E.

At S.P.A.C.E. 2006

Drawing the back cover of my Mini comic.

          e         oo e                                
With L nny C  p r at the Sausage Haus

At the Ye Bookees of Cerebus show in Olean, NY (With Jason Trimmer)

With Dave and my wife and me.

With me and my wife and Dave in Salt Lake City the weekend he quit Aardvark-Vanaheim

So Happy Birthday again Ger.

And I didn't even run the photo of you with the box of wine from that weekend...



I SWEAR I'll stop when it stops being funny... For reals...

Maybe everybody can donate to Pride Stables where Ger volunteers.
____________________________________
____________________________________
Please fill out your surveys so I can get the copy Travis is buying from me.
Also, if you missed out like Al, there's an IndieGoGo.
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff. Including three pages of original art...
____________________________________
Sean & Carson have a store with TWO misprinted copies of SDOAR with "Blue Meanie" sketches.

AND!
They're doing a contest:
Living the Line is celebrating 1000 subscribers with a Giveaway. Use the hashtag #Livingtheline on #twitter #Instragram #Facebook or #Tiktok to discuss your favorite LTL book or video, to share a post about one of our upcoming books, or to draw attention to the LTL youtube channel. The prize....2 awesome pieces of custom art directly for you, one portrait illustrated by Sean Michael Robinson and a "Google Grab-bag sketch" by Carson Grubaugh. Entries are Due by 4/22/22.



I'd say "good luck" but I wanna win, so "go to Hell ya basta'ds!"
____________________________________
Speaking of Subscriber Contests, Cerebus Online reached 1500, so now to figure out who wins the Amazing Prize...
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently available "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
April 16-17
          27-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: Updates on the things...

1 comment:

Michael Grabowski said...

Happy belated birthday, Gerhard! Looking forward to seeing your fine work soon in the remastered Form & Void.