Sunday 10 April 2022

Art. With Cerebus. By NOT Dave. (I...uh, I can't figure out who did it...)

Hi, Everybody!

So yesterday I ran some images that "fell off the back of a truck".

Including this one:

Which I SWEAR looked awfully dang familiar...

Will wonders never cease:

Neat, yes?
___________________________
So, anyway, yesterday on the FaceItBooks, I shared a few more of my "purloined" Cerebus images:

The cover to Following Cerebus...I wanna say #7?

"BS"? Barry Smith? I got nothing...

Um..."Parl"?

And since I share the link on Facebook, and those people already saw all that, here's two more:
Joseph Michael Linsner. I knew that one...

Matt Wagner. And I bet that's Diana Schutz with Cerebus...
____________________________________
____________________________________
Please fill out your surveys so I can get the copy Travis is buying from me.
Also, if you missed out like Al, there's an IndieGoGo.
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff. Including three pages of original art...
____________________________________
Sean & Carson have a store with TWO misprinted copies of SDOAR with "Blue Meanie" sketches
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently available "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
April 13-17
          27-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: Not the Monday Report...

9 comments:

Larry Wooten said...

BS. Bill Sienkiewicz?

Anonymous said...

And the small turtle drawing is penciled by Dave and inked by Kevin Eastman.

Anonymous said...

Paul Pope for "Parl"
-Eddie

Travis Pelkie said...

What they said.

Tony Dunlop said...

I figured the Manly One had to be kidding about not knowing "BS". Of course Larry got it right.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Tony,

And you figured wrong.

I forgot about Bill.

I wonder why Dave never used the art anywhere?

Please Hold?

Manly

Glen said...

Does "Pieces of Turtle 8.2" have a launch date yet?

Tony again said...

Ironically, the only artist I've never heard of from those four (and whose style and/or signature I didn't immediately recognize) was the one Matt knew - Mr. Linsner.

Tony one more time said...

Oops, Matt new Matt. Sorry.