Monday 22 May 2023

Fourth time's the charm...

Hi, Everybody!

___________________
I asked Dave about selling new Remarques to the guys who weren't Christon, he answered:

Re: Megan #1, to quote Johnny Carson: "I did not know that..."
Re: Megan #2, would you believe I found both her with the unopened case AND her with the open case and a terrific facial reaction? And she's in the SAME dress? AND they were ridiculously easy to "modify"?

Don't do it Matt.
Don't do it Matt!

DON'T DO IT MATT!!!


"That's the face she makes during sex..."
...
F*** you, the joke wrote itself...

So, Christon, Megs (she works for eBoner, I can call her that) will be opening the case to show you what you could buy just as soon as I get the scans from Dave via Rolly. Ian and Spatula can look at them and drool. And if you pass then it moves down the line...
______________________________
AND, I REALLY should let "sleeping aardvarks lie", but it's the LAST one I can think of, and even though I got this in the mail TODAY:
Click for bigger...

I feel duty bound to take ma last shot.

Duty bound I tells ya!

So Jen, 1: THANKS SO MUCH LOVES YA A MILLION MWAH!
2: It really IS my last shot. I can't think of any other "Flying Emos"...crap "Flying Graysons" Dave and Carson as acrobats ala Robin. Okay, I COULD think of more shots, but they take too long to assemble and I really should be doing other things, so I guess I'll stop. (No I won't. Funny is funny. And as long as I laugh...)
3: Seriously, thanks a bunch. (I wonder how much Carson would charge me to do an Emo Margaret?)
4:

5: Ohhh, "King Vark" VS the 60 Foot Sim! (See, they write themselves...)

6: Gettin' Riggy wit it:
____________________________________
The Last Day Remarqued Editions are now available Internationally! 
Shipping for international is:
International Surface = $35 Canadian dollars - takes 1.5 - 3 months to get
or
International Air = $75 Canadian dollars - takes 1 - 2 months to get
So, click on over to CerebusDownload.com, and get yours, OR if you find Remarques distracting:
CEREBUS TP VOL 16 THE LAST DAY NEW PTG SGN ED
Or if you have enough copies of Dave's signature:
CEREBUS TP VOL 16 THE LAST DAY NEW PTG (O/A)

These are the new printing WITH the "The Last Day" sticker on the spine to cover up the "Form & Void" F***-UP.

If you'd rather have the misprint, CerebusDownload.com. But then you're gonna have to pony up for the Remarque...

Anyway, if YOU want YOUR copy of the Remastered The Last Day to be personalized (like mine is), you need to pay at CerebusDownload.com, then call (519) 576-0610 and leave a message for Dave explaining that you bought a copy (I'd say what the name that paid is, so Dave can verify with Eddie. Like if you're Megan, but PassTheDuchy24@email.com paid, I'd say "Hi Dave! This is PassTheDuchy24@email.com, I paid for a Remarqued The Last Day at CerebusDownload.com, and would like it personalized "To Megan!" please. I've been a fan since Harry and I got run out of England..." (Ya know that the tape DOES run out, right?...) OR, if you have the technology, you could fax your PayPal receipt to (519) 576-0955 to prove to Dave that you paid, and include your personalization request. Or if you know Eddie's email (I do. I know all sorts of stuff. Like the address of the Off White House. And Carson's class schedule. And who's getting a "D" even with making up those quizzes... It's all in the AMOC Editor's Book of Secrets...), you could email Eddie with your personalization request, and make HIM tell Dave to write "To Megan!" on your Remarqued The Last Day that you bought from CerebusDownload.com for $99 Canadian Dollars.
____________________________________
The TMNT 8 IndieGoGo. About two weeks before it closes.
____________________________________
Heritage has three pages from Cerebus Jam #1! And Akimbo! And The Lone Vark & Lone Turtle paintings!
____________________________________
____________________________________
Hey Matt!
Could you add a link to SDOAR 2023 GFM at the bottom of your posts on AMOC?
Thanks!
Jen
See Jen, you're still in the 'marole. As it says in the breakroom:

____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
May 25-29
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
__________________________________
Next Time: Jen tries to take down my twelve ton "gorilla"... like that's even possible...

1 comment:

john g. said...

Duchess of Sussex? I believe you mean Princess of California.