Monday 28 March 2022

24 hours to go...

Hi, Everybody!

As Dave says, he taking a Ramadan break. Which is why he's calling me on Wednesday for April's Please Hold For Dave Sim. Get your questions in by tomorrow night to momentofcerebus@gmail.com so I can fax them up to Dave.

ALSO tomorrow is the end of the Remastered Form & Void Kickstarter. Ends at 8PM EST. 
Which leads to today's topical selection from said phonebook:

Coming soon: them pages...REMASTERED!
_________________________________________
Not enough pages for a post...

Topical page from Church & State volume 1:
_________________________________________
Still not enough...

Topical pages from Church & State volume 2:




____________________________________
I'm just sayin', I think Will Smith has enough character now...
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff. Including three pages of original art...
____________________________________
SPEAKING OF ORIGINAL ART:
My good friend Steve Swenson
He ALWAYS gets the thumbs up!
sent me:

Hiya Matt -

In case you hadn't seen them, 7 pages and one cover of original art on eBay:

Steve
Is all too rich for my blood, but happy bidding! (And if you win CerebusArtHunt@gmail.com)
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently available "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
In April, I'm sure...
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

And as long as I still laugh at them, I'm still gonna make 'em:
Cerebus in Hell?:

Next Time:  Happy Trails to you...

3 comments:

Travis Pelkie said...

Gah! Wish I had $ for this Form and Void and micro Cerebus! Hope Waverly Press still has some when I get more $ bc F&V is a very important run of the book for me.

The thing about the Will Smith thing that I find amusing in the sense of fitting into Dave’s world view is that it seems he laughed at the joke at first but when he saw his wife Jada not laughing he jumped up and hit Rock then. Lol. “Oops, guess I wasn’t supposed to laugh after all!”

Michael Grabowski said...

This would have been a good spot to run Dave's challenge to Jeff Smith over Smith's implied challenge to Dave in the TCJ interview.

Tony Dunlop said...

Nah - Dave wanted to use boxing gloves, which are manly. Slapping's for girls.