Tuesday 15 March 2022

"Still here, eh?"

Hi, Everybody!
...
...
So, far, so no Fax from Dave...
I think...
I think...he might actually be done with his Trailblazers commentary...
Ha.
HA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Free!
I'm free.
Oh sweet baby Jesus, I'm free at last...

Hey, remember when I said I was gonna re-read Cerebus and analyze it and make better blog posts...in 2019(!!!)?

Well, I'm only up to Form & Void. (Which is still getting the Deluxe treatment from the Waverly Press on the Kickstarter.) So the mission continues...

Anyway, This. Then this:













Remember when Astoria gave the hairdresser tips in Women? Now you know where she picked that up...



Whoo-hoo! Only three hundred more pages and I'm done...with High Society...
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff. 
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently available "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
March 23 – 27
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: Hobbs and seventeen pages of CiH?...

No comments: