Wednesday 16 March 2022

Delayed fulfillment-SOCIH? Hardcovers 7 and 8

Benjamin Hobbs:

Last night, I posted an update to the campaign page for the most recent Swords of Cerebus In Hell? Hardcover campaign. This is what it said:

Hello Everyone! 

There has been some delay in fulfillment of this campaign. I had Covid at the start of the year, and  then had Long Hauler symptoms, making  the fulfillment of this campaign slower than anticipated.   The cards are not yet back form the printers, so once I have those, fulfillment will begin.  

As way of Apology for this delay, I will be including the BETTY card with all of the Hardcovers and series 4 trading cards.  This card was not unlocked as a stretch goal, but will be included as my way of saying "Thank you for being patient, and sorry about the delay." 

If all goes well, the books will be shipping by the end of March, or the first week of April at the latest. I will post updates as things move along!

Again, thank you all for your support of this project, and continued support of the SWORDS OF CEREBUS IN Hell?  Hardcovers.

Benjamin Hobbs

Next Week: Hopefully the campaign will be a LOT closer to fulfilling.

2 comments:

Larry Wooten said...

Betty Ross? Hee

Tony Dunlop said...

I know I speak for all of us when I wish you a full recovery, Benjamin.