Monday 17 April 2023

The Ol' AMOC Mailbag is just full of it...

Hi, Everybody!

So Dave faxed me twelve days ago:

Well, the package showed up on Saturday. I was of course too busy to do an unboxing video. Busy yesterday too. And by today a video seemed a little TOO much.

Anyway:

What was in there:








"So what do the original Art cards look like Matt?"

I don't know.

I haven't opened any of the envelopes yet.

I don't KNOW if I'm going to.

I'ma let you, The Mob, decide.

Do I open them and post pics of the neat stuff?

Or do I throw them in the ol' AMOC prize drawer unopened?

(I mean I KNOW I'ma not sending them to Margaret. She gets stuff direct from Dave, so if he wanted her to have them, he'da sent 'em directly to her. Same with Jen. I don't think he sends stuff to Hobbs, so maybe I'll send one to Hobbs.)

(Do I owe anybody money/stuff? Maybe I'll throw them in when I send that stuff out...(I don't THINK I owe anybody anything...).)
_____________________________________

So I  was asked how the Remarque "holds up".

I ain't ruining my Neat Book. 

Not even for Science!

So, I took my extra copy and Remarqued it myself:

Now, I'ma go through and do "Manly Matt's Annoying Annotations" and write all over the book and crack the spine, and F*** it up real good! And report back with what kinda damage I do. 

Then I'll send it to Dave. And if he doesn't want it, I'll send it to Gerhard. And if HE doesn't want it, I'll sell it to whoever wants a F***ed up copy of Form & Void The Last Day...

Or, you can get the Remastered The Last Day, Signed by Dave AND Gerhard, with a Last Day Cerebus head sketch Remarque in silver on the cover by Dave, on CerebusDownloads.com for the low low price of $99CAD starting April 29th. On the first day, they're available for $79CAD. The Canadian Dollar is on a bit of a rollercoaster ride, so AS OF TODAY, the American prices are $58.97USD on the first day, and $73.90USD after that. 

Here's a thing:

__________________________________
You CAN get your very own SIGNED print from Dave via James Windor-Smith's Papa Balloon & Cactus #2 Kickstarter. They look like this:
Click for bigger
Ya gots three days left to snag one!
____________________________________
The Turtles 8 Indiegogo campaign.
____________________________________
Sean Robinson's Living the Line is Kickstartering the Trade of Abolition of Man. 6 days left!
____________________________________
Swords of Cerebus Vol. 1 in Portuguese. 50% funded with 13 days left
____________________________________
Heritage has nothing Dave Sim/Cerebus/Gerhard. But I keep the link for when they do...
____________________________________
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
April 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
__________________________________
Next Time: JenBenMags!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hey! Just 'cause I get some stuff doesn't mean I don't want more stuff.