Sunday 30 April 2023

"HEY ROCKY! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

Hi, Everybody!

Did you get your $79 (Canadian) Dollar Remarqued The Last Day yesterday? No? Well, they're $99 Canadian now. (Don't worry my swarthy foreign friends, I'ma ask Dave if you guys can have a $20 discount when he FINALLY decides to sell internationally. *Promise.*)

Somebody wanted to see Dave do the Remarque at regular speed, so I made a video of that. You can click here to watch it (I've been embedding videos so much lately, I'm gonna take a break...) (It takes Dave about 15 and a half minutes btw.)

Speaking of Dave, I'm speaking to Dave on Thursday. I'll speak to him on your behalf if you have questions/comments/complaints/dirty jokes you want me to send up to him. Just email your whatevers to momentofcerebus@gmail.com by Wednesday night around 8PM CST, when I send the fax.)

Anyway, anybody remember when Dave would auction stuff on AMOC in the comments? And it was kinda a headache and a bit of a pain in the ass? "HEY ROCKY! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

As I say, "AGAIN!?! THAT trick NEVER works!"

But, I'll try and help Grandpaw anyway I can. More details as they come down the pike...
The "Reign of Terror" started Tuesday, 14 November 2017.

Moving on:


Click for Bigger
____________________________________
Gerhard is hitting the road! First stop: The Border! Second stop: A Bathroom! Third stop: Indiana!
____________________________________
Swords of Cerebus Vol. 1 in Portuguese. 54% funded with 1 hour left.
____________________________________
____________________________________
Heritage has the page from Minds where Cerebus asks what the hell the things around his neck are. And other neat stuff.
____________________________________
CEREBUS IN HELL?:
New one!
CIH PRESENTS WAR IN HELL? & CIH PRESENTS WAR IN HELL? Signed
____________________________________
Hey Matt!

Could you add a link to SDOAR 2023 GFM at the bottom of your posts on AMOC?


Thanks!

Jen
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
April 30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
__________________________________
Next Time: Leggo my Lego Cerebus!

6 comments:

Steve said...





.....Matt definitely does not get paid enough to shovel this....

Steve

Lexxaholic said...

$200 (Just practicing. LOL)

Christon said...

Cerebus #1? Great idea! I'm definitely bidding. What could be better? Baby tossing, anyone?

Brian West said...

Manly, please tell Dave that funky is still used within select family circles, especially when rodding kin is called for on those within said circles who have skipped a shower or two and/or forgot to put deodorant up under their arms in the morning.

Otherwise, he is correct. Only time I hear funky nowadays is when I hear this track from the inventor of Funk himself: https://open.spotify.com/track/18xJ30NuxKq4RDT5iVmfZo?si=ThRTD1rzSyC4oHgNLMgy8Q&context=spotify%3Asearch%3Amake%2Bit%2Bfunky.

Travis Pelkie said...

Wait, what? Am I a Kickstarter inside joke? Dang!

And of course I missed the Last Day Remarque. I still owe Manly Matt for Form and Void, though, so....

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Yes Travis, yes you do...

Manly