Friday 14 April 2023

The folly of market forecasting (Dave's weekly update #481)

Hi, Everybody!

Dave's Weekly Update:
____________________________________
And I got mail:
April 29th. Be there, or pay $20 more...

You CAN'T say I didn't warn ya!
____________________________________
____________________________________
Sean Robinson's Living the Line is Kickstartering the Trade of Abolition of Man. 9 days left!
____________________________________
Swords of Cerebus Vol. 1 in Portuguese. 50% funded with 16 days left
____________________________________
____________________________________
Heritage has nothing Dave Sim/Cerebus/Gerhard. But I keep the link for when they do...
____________________________________
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video".
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
April 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
__________________________________
Next Time: I finish the Please Hold videos...

4 comments:

Steve said...


I do believe I'll be keeping my money in my wallet on this one too.

Steve

Christon said...

I think the 'Last Day' Cerebus sketch in silver sharpie looks great! Great save!!

Jason T said...

Unlike Steve, I will definitely be grabbing one of these. The remasters are "must haves" for me.

Matt, any sense of how sturdy the remarque drawing is? I am worried about flaking or smearing when I re-read?

JLH said...

As I'm likely getting the Waverly Hardcover for it, and I already have a regular one on order from Escape Pod, I'll be skipping this, as well. Looks cool, though!