Wednesday 7 June 2023

Cerebus In Public Domain Romance Comics: The Writers Meeting

Benjamin Hobbs:

First, Laura McFarland and I will be at The Gem City Comic Con on July 22nd and 23rd, in Dayton, Ohio.  Come say hi and get books signed! We'll have some Show Special Prices on back issues and Swords of CIH? Soft Covers  as well!

Click the image below for more about the show:

This week I spent a lot of time moving around panels to create a coherent set of pages for the Cerebus Public Domain Romance Comic.  Here's a photo of the writers meeting:

My cat is 100% getting a writing credit on this book.  Her input is invaluable.  She definitely isn't just getting in the way, and trying to knock over open bottles of ink. Or batting the brush out of my hand.  Or nipping at my fingers when I read the hilarious dialogue to her. 

Here are the pages we're writing dialogue for (Panel order may not be final):

The blank spots on the last page will have text in them.

Next Week: More Public Domain Romance!

4 comments:

Mr. P said...

Outstanding concept. Can't wait to see the finished product!

crazyyears said...

Manly,

Where do I send the $111?

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Michael,

Check your email.

Manly

Birdsong said...

Looks friggin' hilarious, and so does crazy ears.