Wednesday 14 June 2023

Correcting War In Hell? #1

 

Benjamin Hobbs:

This past week we sent War In Hell? #1 to the printer.  It will be at you LCS at the end of July:


Dave had faxed over corrections for the book. I couldn't read this one:

I thought it said something like "Teamed Tad" with an arrow pointing upward. Did Dave want the word balloon moved upward a Tad? Did it say something else? Was it mangled in his fax machine?

I asked David Birdsong, who has the hand corrected proof. He sent this sharp image of the  page in question:

Followed by the reverse side of that page:

It turns out Dave faxed me the reverse side of one of his notes.  No wonder I couldn't read it.

To find out what "Armed And" refers to, and to see all the hilarious text under those Red Bars of Censorship, check out War In Hell? #1 the last Wednesday of July!

Next Week: More Cerebus in Public Domain Romance.

No comments: