Monday 19 June 2023

May 3rd? Geez I'm slacking...

Hi, Everybody!

Mondays!
Uh..."Mondays!"
HA!

Ahem...Mondays!

Well, might as well keep this Fax train rolling:




You can get YOURSELF copies of Mr. Veitch's books here.

You wouldn't believe the amount of faxes I've been just sitting on...





You can get an Octave mug here. And the collection here.

Anyway:
And:
Anybody know what I should charge for the ones signed by me?

Anyway (again):
Click for legibility.

And from WHEN?!?

I should find those pictures...
__________________________________
The AMOC Rummage Sale (updated as I get paid.)
__________________________________
The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "        "  a hardcover.
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques.
   "      "     "     spine sticker (since the book is misprinted with "Form & Void" on it...)
__________________________________
The TMNT 8 IndieGoGo, IT'S OVER! That means the books are being printed and I'm *this* close to getting my stuff from the T8 Kickstarter. (PS: FILLOUT YOUR @%&*ING SURVEYS!!!)
__________________________________
Heritage has three pages from Cerebus Jam #1! And Akimbo! And The Lone Vark & Lone Turtle paintings! And other things...
__________________________________
__________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video". 
__________________________________
Hey Matt!
Could you add a link to SDOAR 2023 GFM at the bottom of your posts on AMOC?
Thanks!
Jen
Um, actually? No. Your link kept breaking the html. I'll post a link, MY WAY!

No strip for you people, because she's in the UK, and I don't need to pretend to fight if she's not here. (It's in my GAWD DAYMN CONTRACT MARGARET!!!)
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
June 22-25
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
__________________________________
Next Time: Jen's gone. Did she make a post? Am I just gonna post a link to the Sex Pistols? I dunno...

2 comments:

Steve said...


Manly types "pretend to fight"...

I was RIGHT, it's all been nothing but an attention grabbing media ploy fakery.

I feel much relief in the AMOC multiverse.

Steve

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Dave has never been "deplatformed" or "cancelled". He wasn't run out of comics; he quit. He's not a pariah; he's a recluse, by choice.

-- Damian