Monday 12 June 2023

Update on this, update on that, here an update, there an update, everywhere an update! E. I. E. I. O!

Mondays!
_______________________________
Okay, check out Saturday & Sunday's posts for all the The Last Day news you could ever want.

Heard From Eduardo:
Dear Mr. Sim, Matt and Sean, how are you?

I started a new campaign, now only with Spawn Ten, with very low financing value, as suggested by Mr. Sim: https://www.catarse.me/spawndez. Let's hope everything works out!

The disclosure is already being made on social networks and, even today, I will publish it on my blog about news about comics in Brazil, spider145hqs.com.

If everything goes well with this campaign, it will pave the way for me to try Swords of Cerebus again.
Yeah, yeah, I KNOW another goddamn Spawn #10 Variant. But NOBODY'S MAKING you buy these things...

Speaking of, Turtles 8 Update #1:
Greetings backers,

The remastered Turtles 8 book has gone to print and we are currently in the proofing stage. We don't have a firm delivery date yet but it looks like the books will be finished in the next few weeks. The trading cards are printed and we can show you some of them here. The Visions of Turtles 8 set turned out super cool! The black and white "75 More Sleeps" and Zombie cover card sets are limited to just 100 each. All of the cards turned out better than expected!

We're working on the reward surveys and you should receive them any day now.

Thank you for your support!
FILL OUT YOUR SURVEYS!!! I want MORE stuff!

"Wait, 'MORE'?!?"

Turtles 8 Update #2:
These came in the mail today:
A giant-ass stack of MY trading card for the *deep breath*
"Eastman & Laird & Sim's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Eight guest-starring Cerebus Visions of Turtles Eight" trading card set.

I guess I'm selling SIGNED cards now. (It seems like I'm selling everything but the Kitchen Sink...)

Anyway, momentofcerebus@gmail.com is where ya beg for one of these things...
____________________________________
Heritage has three pages from Cerebus Jam #1! And Akimbo! And The Lone Vark & Lone Turtle paintings! 
____________________________________
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video". 
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
June 22-25
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
__________________________________
Next Time: Jen...damn it, what word CAN I use? Um, Jen "responds" to this:

1 comment:

Brian West said...

That last Simulz strip gets the noggin percolating about a gag I have in mind.