Saturday 24 June 2023

News from the Ol' AMOC Mailbag...

Hi, Everybody!

Friend to the Blog and host of the Creator Bill of Rights site, Al Nickerson sent me:

The story was picked up here. Hopefully Al gets paid sooner rather than later...
_____________________________
Speaking of getting paid, Spatula owes me $35 American Dollars for this:
You know where to send my money Spatula...

The AMOC Rummage Sale continues, but I'm laying off the Auctioning because I'll be away next weekend, and the following Saturday is Please Hold For Dave Sim, (YOU can get your questions in if you email them to me at momentofcerebus@gmail.com before Wednesday July, 5th.) and I'll otherwise be engaged...
_____________________________
Speaking of Auctions, Dave sent an update after I sent him Zipper's questions:

So the Nightstand Object continues to Mystify. Or whatever...
_____________________________
If you need a The Last Day Spine Sticker:

The package I sent to AMOC's Man in the United Kingdom arrived, so if you need one:
Canada: Write Dave and ask:
Aardvark-Vanaheim
P.O. Box 1674, Station C,
Kitchener, Ontario N2G 4R2, Canada.
UK: email me and I'll pass your address along to my man.
Everybody else: me. Email me. What else ya gonna do?
_____________________________
Speaking of the Last Day:
The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "        "  a hardcover.
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques.
_____________________________
Dave's pieces on Heritage, go "live" tomorrow:
_____________________________
CEREBUS IN HELL?:
__________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video". 
__________________________________
Hey Matt!
Could you add a link to SDOAR 2023 GFM at the bottom of your posts on AMOC?
Thanks!
Jen
Yeah, sure, why not?
__________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
June 24-25
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
__________________________________
Next Time: I've been up since 1AM, and I worked 12 hours. I'm doing it again tomorrow, so...a nap?

3 comments:

Christon said...

Honestly, I don't believe that I know anyone who actually voted FOR Joe Biden. I do however know a ton who voted AGAINST Donald Trump.

Michael R. said...

Hi Manly!
Weird gets weirder. I received my ReMarqued The Last Day today and yet I’m in negotiations (I think) with the nightstand table. What the heck is Megs (NOT MAGS) doing! :)

Also, the first auction that I “won” for $1.00, which went to my son- in- law, Brock’s birthday, both copies came without the The Last Day spine sticker. I’m guessing Rolly forgot. Can you PLEASE send me 2 of them. I’ll most certainly pay for your time and postage. Let me know how much.

Also. Also. I’ll have my question and answer for PHFDS by tomorrow.

Michael R

Michael R. said...

I just watched AL Nickerson video. I hope DC pays him what he deserves. Pick up The Sword of Eden. It was a GREAT read.