Tuesday 27 June 2023

SDOAR 2023 #26: Fundraising Help $5 - The Fundraiser is OUT?!?

MANLY: Jen, you got a post in the kitty, ya wanna save it for later?

JEN: Yeah, I have lots of questions about the vacation policy. You need Tuesday for something? I could write the opening of the post and you can "interrupt" since I'm on holiday. Pro wrestling at its best.

MANLY: I literally gave you the Lucy gag as an out. I got nothing planned, but you are closer to Tim W than any of the rest of us, and can use the "I'm on the wrong side of the planet card." But if you WANT to do a stupid blog post when you're on vacation, feel free to not act like me... (I literally have Brian on speed dial so I can get out of this as quickly as possible...)

JEN: Hahaha. I got you now. The post is close to done, so I might incorporate your gag and post in the morning. Thanks for the vacation plan! 

JEN (CONT'D): On second thought, could you split "COMICBOOK" into two words and change 5¢ to $5?

MANLY: Snazza frazza rashin' fashin' Ren RiRiacomo.

JEN: I can't tell if Manly and I are more pro wrestling, Spy vs. Spy, or Staged. Anyone care to weigh on on that?

Just the Facts, Ma'am, a.k.a. The SDOAR Toteboard

  • *THREE* new pages unlocked since last week
  • $7,075.00 raised from 118 donations (plus $62.08 outside of GoFundMe).
  • 39 new pages released as mocked up by Dave Sim from Jun. 11 to Sep. 21, 2021
  • 60 total pages available on Dropbox, including Dave's 2019 mocked-up pages
  • Only $125.00 away from unlocking page 61
  • If you have not donated >> $5+ donation grants access to all 60 pages and all pages moving forward! 
  • If you have donated (thanks!!) >> GoFundMe does not have an option for monthly subscriptions. So... if you want to donate on a monthly basis, please do so as we are in the very end of month #6.
  • GoFundMe is a dreadful communication platform -- if you haven't heard back from me, gotten access to the new pages, etc., please email me at jen@typingmonkeys.com
SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023
 
Jen's Non-Stressful Giant-Sized Ashcan(s) Update
 
No idea. I'm STILL on vacation!
SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

Just the Fax, Ma'am

More cool production art from Dave to Michael Hunt!
Looking to get your own cool stuff? Simply donate enough to unlock the next page (every $200) and we'll get Dave to take care of you! Just remember to confirm if you want it signed, personalized, any recommended personalization, and Fanny's your aunt! 

If you want something super special, like the Emo Margaret Manly had Dave do, please reach out to me at jen@typingmonkeys.com and we'll see what sort of donation Dave might have in mind.

SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

How Low Can She Go? Cerebus #7
 
Next up on the block is Cerebus issue #7. Good clean duplicate copy I bought as part of a collection -- never opened by me! 
Make me an offer -- or for any of the individual issues you might be missing from this week or a previous week -- and I'll donate the proceeds to the SDOAR GoFundMe campaign!

If you are interested, you should know the drill by now -- email me at jen@typingmonkeys.com and I'll get you sorted!

SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

Next Week: A full update, for realz!!!

Jen

No comments: