Friday 3 July 2020

Matt Dow's Awesome AMOC Shirt (Dave's Weekly Update #346)

Hi, Everybody!

Heeeeeere's



Okay, the Certificate of Authenticity WASN'T wrapped up in the shirt, which means it's still in the box of miscellaneous stuff I still need to ship to Dave. But this is one of those Fancy Queensboro shirts I was "selling" a while back. They're $22 bucks USD, but I frequently get emails with deals, so if you're interested, drop a message to momentofcerebus@gmail.com, and I'll put you on the list for the next time there is a sale. When the sale comes, I'll have like twenty-four hours or less to order, and there'll be a minimum order of six shirts and a max of ten. So it might not happen "quickly". Also, I don't try to make money on this, I collect the price of the shirt plus shipping. When the sale happens, I'll shoot you an email letting you know what's happening. 

Heritage has the cover for issue #30, and some glamourpuss art too, NEW ADDITION: Strange Death of Alex Raymond preliminary sketches by Dave.

And the buttons go bye-bye: The Red State Button and The Blue State Button

Cerebus in Hell: Attractive Cousins (available at the end of July), Batvark PENIS! or the "Censored for Grandma" variant: Batvark XXXXX! are currently available for order from your local Comic Book Store. Signed copies of Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back (ya gotta click for details.

And as tomorrow is the first Saturday of the month, I did indeed Please Hold-ed for Dave Sim, yesterday:


And the nine year old wanted to talk to Dave again. The new rule is she has to read Cerebus and make her own title sketch:



Dave and I talked for just a few seconds under two hours.

Next Time: As many videos as I can get uploaded. Let's hope my new internet works as fast as they claim...

3 comments:

Steve said...



Huh.

I must've missed it before -- Dave's wearing a ring.

Steve

momentofcerebus said...

Steve,

Dave's been wearing it for awhile, I keep forgetting to ask why.

Manly Matt Dow

Jeff said...

I axed a while back, "Did Dave get married? And didn't tell me?"

Enquiring minds want to know. I keep forgetting to axe him. But, still, the axe is right here, by the door.

Ugh. Maybe some day. Maybe. Maybe I could go up and try to break up the (VERY unlikely marriage).

Problem is, Canada REALLY doesn't like me. Probably, but by no means only, because they REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't like Dave.

As I experienced, when you cross the border (or try to) and they ask you where are you going and you say that you're going to see Dave Sim, well, then, expect to wait an hour. At least.

As I have said many times, Canadian border officers are THE nicest assholes you will ever meet.