Friday 10 July 2020

Revisiting Chris Woerner; fave comedy bits (Dave's Weekly Update #347)

Hi, Everybody!

Heeeeeere's




And Dave sent me a fax:


Heritage has glamourpuss/The Strange Death of Alex Raymond Art by Dave.

And the buttons go bye-bye: The Red State Button and The Blue State Button (I gotta do something with the copies of the 12th Printing of High Society Dave sent me...)

Cerebus in Hell: 
For Order: Batvark PENIS! 
                  "Censored for Grandma" variant: Batvark XXXXX (Doctor Canus, here ya go...)! 
Signed copies of Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back (Signed by Dave, Signed by Dave and me, Signed by me after I scribble out Dave's name, however you want...)
And coming to stores the end of this month: Attractive Cousins Hey look!

No, seriously, Look!


LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!


Okay, that's like THREE Moments.

Next Time: More fun with Todd Klein...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that I wasn't expecting. As far as I know, Dave hadn't done anything with the interview and by this point I assumed he wasn't going to go anywhere with it. That may be true, but I enjoyed this. Yay me!
ChrisW

Michael R. said...

Hey everyone! Check out that shirt Dave's wearing. I made that one. Dave has 3 of the 6. TREMENDOUS!

Anonymous said...

Is Dave wearing the same outfit as the one he recorded in May? I know he does that but did he record this all at the same time and spread it out over several months? The world must be told.
ChrisW

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Chris,

Probably.

He used to film in batches to make time for SDOAR, but if that's on hold, he might just be cleaning out the inventory.

Matt

Jeff said...

Okay! So David inside (not the real) Camp David is pretty damn cool! When I was there, it was nowhere near as COOL! It was drab and dreary. And filled with longboxes of, I can only imagine, *rare* comics. I didn't dare look.

BUT!

If ya wanna coupla Guys to help you and won't let them into your Victorian-era mansion, then the tiny house out back oughta be fixed up.

So, good on yer, Dave.

Anonymous said...

Matt,

Ok, just curious. My next question, does he have a clue that he's doing the first Avengers movie for those lines about Rococo Coffee? I asked in the interview if he'd seen any of the Marvel movies and I think he said he'd seen the second Captain America movie, so he's copying a joke I made off of one of the biggest hit movies ever which has led to even more hit movies and does he even know that? He probably hasn't read the characters in a few decades so it's not like they'd be on his mind.

ChrisW