Tuesday 21 July 2020

"YEPSIR, MLORD--THASSIT DOWN'TA LAS' COBBER BIT..."

Hi, Everybody!

Oboy, we haven't done this in while, first this.

Then:





__________________________________________________________
Batvark PENIS! and the "Censored for Grandma" variant: Batvark XXXXX (Hope you ordered some.)
And if you want Signed copies of Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back (Signed by Dave, Signed by Dave and me, Signed by me after I scribble out Dave's name, Signed by my kids, Signed by my mailman, Signed by neighbor, however you want...) click for more information.
And AND, in stores now: Attractive Cousins
Next one to order is Vault of Cerebus (not available yet, but soon) .

Of course if you find Cerebus in Hell? to be juvenile and insipid, you can get The Strange Death of Alex Raymond/glamourpuss art as well as a Gerhard sketch from Heritage.

The KICKSTARTER for YOU DON’T KNOW JACK

Next Time: Hobbs tells you all you need to know about the proposed Batvark:PENIS sequel: Jingles: WANG...

2 comments:

Tony Dunlop said...

This is right around where I came in. I didn't become acquainted with "Cerebus the Barbarian" until quite a while later, when I bought the "Swords" collections.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there supposed to be a "Swords of Cerebus in Hell?" coming out?