Friday 21 August 2020

Cerebus sculpture finds new home (Dave's Weekly Update #353)

Hi, Everybody!


Heeeeeere's




If you missed the Kickstarter for Dave and Carson Grubaugh's You Don't Know Jack,  there's an Indiegogo. So go go Indy.

If you missed the Waverly Press Kickstarter for the Remastered Cerebus #1, limited overflow of the rewards are available at cerebusoverload.com. Including the two new trading cards:
This is a preview for High Society: The Regency Edition, free with any purchase. (Also, Card #8)

This is Card #9, printed on heavy-weight 18pt. uncoated card stock. Suitable for just about any kind of pencil, ink or watercolor. You get 5 cards for $10

Cerebus masks and whatnots with all the money going to Dave.

Until the end of the month, there's also "Cerebus in Hell? 4 Sell". With all the profits going to Aardvark-Vanaheim.

Speaking of Cerebus in Hell? There's a new one: Spider-Whore!


I literally don't know why my name is on the cover. Like did I have a "blackout" and write some strips? Is the senility setting in? Who are you people? WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!?!?!?!?


Click for biggers


Next Wednesday, The Amicable Spider-Vark should be in stores, which is the lead in to Spider-Whore, which was SUPPOSED to be the immediate sequel, but Batvark: PENIS ended up taking Spider-Whore's slot when COVID-19 threw everything up into the air.

Speaking of Spider-Vark, A Moment of Cerebus is facilitating Aardvark/Vanaheim's auctioning of a signed copy of the mis-stapled The Amicable Spider-Vark #1. As soon as I get pictures, I'll show you what it looks like, but it's signed by Dave five times with a silver sharpie that was dying, and some of them are smeared. It's a "Sandeep Atwall 1 of 5". Bidding is at $20 American dollars (plus shipping) to Margaret Liss.
I may have gotten the description wrong...

And Signed copies of Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back (Signed by Dave, Signed by Dave and me, Signed by me after I scribble out Dave's name, Pretty much available Signed only...)

Next Time: Unless something else pops up, more High Society...

2 comments:

Larry Wooten said...

Ruh roh, Margaret but that's my CAN# 11. I feel the urge to up my bid to $25.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Did Dave ever publish the conclusion to the Why an Aardvark essays that ran in Cerebus around 205? I was wondering if any of the Archives or Following Cerebus had it.

Thanks,

JV